Cycling Canada Race Series p/b Argon 18
Cycling Canada Cyclisme, in collaboration with Argon 18, invites you to participate in a series of virtual races from May 8 to June 4. Join us for all four races and you'll have a chance to win a prize package from Cycling Canada and Argon 18!
- You will need a 2020 Cycling Canada membership, available through your provincial federation (if you don't already have one).
- One race per week, for a total of 4 races.
- To take part, you must first register on the FulGaz website for each individual race. Each race must be completed within 7 days of the week's announcement. See below for details of each of the 4 race courses.
- Each course will feature a unique profile, such as climbing or time trial - and one for those who love the dirt.
- Sign up for a FulGaz account.
- Use one of the below Cycling Canada discount codes:
- 20cyccantwenty (for a FREE 4 week trial)
- 496can799h (for a 20% discount on membership up until May 15th)
- Once your FulGaz account has been created, complete this form to sign up for the Cycling Canada member-exclusive folder which contains important details about the race series (along with other exciting challenges!)
And you can win!
- One lucky winner will receive two gift bags: one from Cycling Canada and one from Argon 18.
- To be eligible for the draw, you must have completed all 4 races on FulGaz, as well as the entry form that will be shared once the races begin.
WEEK 1 - May 8th to May 14th
Course: Mont-Tremblant to Lac-Supérieur (Quebec, Canada)
WEEK 2 - May 15th to May 21st
Course: Port Dover (Ontario, Canada)
Bike Category: Endurance
WEEK 3 - May 22nd to May 28th
Course: Ride to Maligne Lake (Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada)
Bike Category: Performance Road
WEEK 4 - May 29th to June 4th
Course: Sidewinder Trail Efforts (Montana, USA)
Bike Category: Gravel
Stay tuned for more details!