Cycling Canada Race Series p/b Argon 18 - WEEK 1: May 8th - May 14th
WEEK 1 - Mont-Tremblant to Lac-Supérieur (Quebec, Canada)
May 8, 2020
WEEK 1 - May 8th to May 14th
Course: Mont-Tremblant to Lac-Supérieur (Quebec, Canada)
- To take part, you must first register on the FulGaz website and complete your ride between May 8th and May 14th at 11:59PM EDT.
- You will also need a 2020 Cycling Canada membership, available through your provincial federation (if you don't already have one).
- Sign up for a FulGaz account.
- Use one of the following Cycling Canada discount codes:
- 20cyccantwenty (for a FREE 4 week trial)
- 496can799h (for a 20% discount on membership until May 15th)
- Once your FulGaz account has been created, complete this form to sign up for the Cycling Canada member-exclusive folder which contains important details about the race series (along with other exciting challenges!)
- Enjoy your ride!
Don't forget that you can win!
- One lucky winner will receive two gift bags: one from Cycling Canada and one from Argon 18.
- To be eligible for the draw, you must have completed all 4 races on FulGaz, as well as the entry form that you can access by clicking here.
To read more about the race series, click here.