The Argon 18 Advantages:
- A stimulating and relaxed work environment
- A passionate and dynamic team
Reporting to the Production Manager, the incumbent is responsible for several tasks for bicycle production for the North American market.
- Daily preparation of bicycle orders according to production planning.
- Preparation of the recipes (components) for the assembly of the bikes
- Daily preparation of accessory orders to be shipped
- Preparation of picking orders for the manufacture of bicycles
- Assist the shipping/receiving clerk when receiving goods in accordance with established procedures
- Ensure the management of cardboard for recycling purposes on a daily basis
- Ensure the cleanliness and scheduling of the warehouse and dispatch/receipt
- All other related tasks
- Good physical ability
- Good manual dexterity
- Any experience related to cycling will be considered an asset
- Available to work between 8:00am to 4:30pm
Are you interested in the position and does it reflect your ambitions and skills? Apply now by completing the following form.
Thank you for your interest in our company! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Only those selected will be contacted.