Master Data Analyst
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and professional candidate for a Junior Master Analyst position. The key purpose of the Master Data Analyst is to help build an accurate and reliable enterprise information infrastructure in Business Central for managing structured and unstructured date used in operational applications, date warehouse, business intelligence and analytics.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Data Accuracy: Manage Business Central master ensure data integrity
- Data Cleansing and Consolidation: Consolidate data by eliminating inconsistent and redundant customer, vendor or article data thereby achieving accurate and consistent data description
- Data Validation: Understand and analyze the trustworthiness of the enterprise data and get continuous insight into data quality
- Master Data Maintenance: Manage and audit the growing data volumes in effective and timely manner. Regulate master data updates and additions with predefined change management workflow that can comply with regulations, improve business insight, and achieve operational excellence.
- Master Data Governance: Govern master data from initial creation to delivery across solutions by providing single version and consistent data
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Solid ERP knowledge e.g., Business Central knowledge and working experience a plus
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 2 years’ experience in a large multi-national organization or commercial & retail organization with financial system support or enterprise data maintenance related roles
- Strong business acumen, attention to details, team player
THE ADVANTAGES OF ARGON 18:
- A stimulating and relaxed work environment
- A key strategic position within the Company
- Flexible working hours including telecommuting
- A passionate and dynamic team
Are you interested in this junior position, and does it reflect your ambitions and skills? Apply now by completing the following form.
Thank you for your interest in our company! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Only those selected will be contacted.
Please note that the masculine gender is used only for the sake of brevity.