Inventory and Logistics Technician
- Tracking of shipment exceptions with suppliers.
- In collaboration with production and purchasing, establish the scheduling of future merchandise receipts.
- Preparation of documents for receipt of goods according to procedure.
- Identify according to the procedure the goods of the different receipts. Take the necessary actions in real time to correct anomalies.
- In collaboration with the shipment, generate standard shipping documents.
- Ensure that the inventory of active products is properly maintained for all locations.
- Notify your immediate supervisor of any anomalies concerning the inventory, import and export of goods.
- Assist your supervisor in various projects.
Depending on the frequency of the tasks:
- Monitoring inventories at our suppliers, analyzing deviations, proposing solutions and notifying your supervisor.
- Perform cyclical inventories on different products. Account, analyze and identify gaps.
- Ensure the physical scheduling of components.
- Verify, approve and make credit requests for invoices related to transport and customs clearance of goods according to procedures.
- Identify and follow up with the relevant departments and employees on uncompleted transactions in the database that affect inventory values.
- In collaboration with his/her supervisor and production, actively and continuously participate in process improvement.
- Participate in department meetings.
- Participate in the annual inventory.
- All other related tasks.
According to needs:
- Be able to perform certain tasks of the production department such as launching manufacturing, invoicing, freight forwarding, order management.
- Be able to prioritize your daily tasks
- Thorough, good analytical skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with Fed Ex Shipping Manager an asset
- All knowledge in transport and logistics will be considered
- Spoken and written English
- Good physical condition
- Knowledge in the field of cycling will be considered
- Full-time permanent, 40 hours per week;
- Comprehensive benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Very active social committee (several events organized during the year);
- Pension benefits, and more.
Are you interested in the position and does it reflect your ambitions and skills? Apply now by completing the following form.
Thank you for your interest in our company! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Only those selected will be contacted.