Under the direction of the Supply Chain Manager, the incumbent of this position ensures the smooth running and monitoring of purchases for the entire company. The candidate will always look for ways to reduce costs while meeting deadlines and quality standards work with sales, R&D and production to establish the scheduling of purchases and follow up for each of these departments.
- In support of the supply manager, assist in the development of business relations with suppliers;
- Support supply chain manager to negotiate price, payment, and delivery terms;
- Maintain contracts between Argon18 and its suppliers, and initiates renewals for each of them;
- Monitor inventory and ensure stock levels are kept at appropriate levels;
- Place order for consumables of production, building maintenance, sample request from R&D department, short inventory, and massive production;
- Manage and update status of orders. Follow up closely with suppliers to ensure lead time without delay;
- Establish and maintain a purchasing receipt schedule for the North American and International market with logistics team;
- Coordinate transport of goods between supplier, freight forwarder, and logistic team, arrange a best approach to lead time and delivery problem, and track orders to ensure timely delivery;
- Work closely with production team on monitoring quality of stock received and escalate any discrepancies or reject to suppliers and management;
- Participate in the development of performance indicators for the purchasing department;
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery, or invoice issues;
- Perform any other related tasks.
- DEC in administration or procurement;
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a manufacturing company;
- Knowledge of logistic and international trade
- Knowledge of ERP system;
- Team spirit and collaboration;
- Bilingualism (French and English) in oral and written communication; Mandarin an asset;
- Excellent ability to perform well in a constantly changing environment where priorities are often prioritized;
- Analytical skills, organizational, negotiation and planning skills;
- Demonstrate initiative, rigour and thoroughness;
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects at once;
- Knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Full-time permanent, 40 hours per week;
- Comprehensive benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Very active social committee (several events organized during the year);
- Pension benefits, and more.
Are you interested in the position and does it reflect your ambitions and skills? Apply now by completing the following form.
Thank you for your interest in our company! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Only those selected will be contacted.