Reporting directly to the Assistant Controller, the Accounting Technician will play a central role in the accounting team, with a mandate to perform the daily tasks related to the company's accounting operations.
- Perform multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Prepare government reports (GST/QST/ATV)
- Participate in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Participate in the preparation of the year-end file and the audit
- Verify invoices payable and obtain necessary approvals
- Coding and recording of payable invoices in the ERP system
- Reconcile supplier statements in collaboration with the purchasing department and record invoices by linking them to the corresponding purchase orders
- Prepare bi-monthly payment batches to suppliers in accordance with payment terms
- Manage emails and calls from suppliers
- Reconcile credit card statements monthly
- Verify and record employee expense accounts
- Any other related tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the accounting department
- Relevant diploma (AEC or technical accounting);
- Experience in a position with similar duties;
- Ability to work with an ERP accounting system;
- Experience with Microsoft Business Central ERP (formerly Navision) an asset;
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) required;
- Good understanding of the full accounting cycle;
- Good command of MS Office (Excel).
What we look for in a candidate:
- A team player, respectful and proactive
- Excellent adaptability to evolve in a changing environment
- Organizational and planning skills to stay on top of all files and not miss any deadlines
- Priority management and ability to work under pressure
The Argon 18 Advantages:
- A stimulating and relaxed work environment
- Flexible working hours including telecommuting
- A passionate and dynamic team
Application Procedure :
Are you interested in the position and does it reflect your ambitions and skills? Apply now by completing the following form.
Thank you for your interest in our company! We look forward to meeting you soon!
Only those selected will be contacted.