Sales Manager, UK
Reporting to the Head of Sales, as our Sales Manager, UK, you will be responsible for full account management of authorized dealers currently existing in the region as well as maintaining and further building of dealer network and for implementing the business plan for the territory, to achieve annual sales targets.
- Drive sales and growth in the territory by maintaining close collaboration with retailers.
- Support project coordination and local events planning.
- Attend sale seminars, dealer events and national trade shows.
- Ensure customer service to partners in the territory.
- Offer marketing support to partners in the territory.
- Provide training, material and support to partners in the territory.
- Document feedback from the market and follow-up on opportunities.
- You have an education in sales or a bachelor’s degree in sales management or a similar field.
- A network within your territory - preferably within the Cycling-, Sports- or Outdoor-Industry.
- At least a few years’ experience in a similar position and category.
- Customer experience driven, excellent team-player attitude, with strong motivation, drive, communication capabilities and strong influencing skills.
- Absolutely convinced of the importance of results and timelines.
- Willing to travel frequently. Valid driver’s license.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills with flexible attitude operating efficiently in a dynamic and international environment.
- Living in the territory.
- Experience in B2B relationships.
- Proficient in English.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite and at ease with SoMe and digital platforms.
- Bike mechanical and technical understanding.
- A passion for mountain bikes, road bikes and E-bikes, action sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business is a strong asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An agile and stimulating work environment.
- A passionate and dynamic team.
- A job with a strong influence on the future of the bike industry, in probably the most agile company in the market.
- Working with prime partners and retailers.
- Working with a prime brand directly connected to production and marketing.
- Your own specific areas and time planning with reference directly to Head of Sales.
Interested? Please, click here
Thank you for applying!
An error occured